This matcha lemonade cocktail is a fresh take on the classic vodka lemonade, but with the antioxidants and energy-boosting properties of matcha, and a dose of spring essence from the cucumber.
*Recipe courtesy of The Food Channel
- 1-inch piece seedless cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces matcha lemonade
- One squeeze fresh lemon juice
- For garnish cucumber slices
- 1 Add cucumber and vodka to a cocktail shaker, and muddle. Let the muddled mix sit for a few minutes to allow the cucumber flavor infuse the vodka.
- 2 Add ice and lemonade to the shaker. Shake until chilled.
- 3 Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- 4 Top with a squeeze of lemon juice. Garnish with cucumber slices.
- 5 You can also top with club soda for a fizzy, lighter cocktail.