Brownie Pumpkin Pie combines the best of two worlds – and brings out the best of fall. What’s more, it’s half-scratch so you can use a mix, or use your favorite homemade brownie recipe. These flavors mash up into something deliciously unexpected.
This recipe is courtesy of The Food Channel.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Bag of large marshmallows
- 1 Preheat oven according to brownie mix instructions.
- 2 Mix brownie mix according to instructions.
- 3 Pour into 4” tart pans halfway full.
- 4 Bake 15 minutes.
- 5 Remove from oven and cool if fully baked—if not bake at two minute intervals until fully baked
- 6 Combine canned pumpkin and evaporated milk, add pumpkin pie spice, mix until well blended and smooth.
- 7 Pour pumpkin pie mix on top of the brownie, filling the tart pans.
- 8 Bake for 12 minutes, remove and cool.
- 9 OPTIONAL: Once cooled, cut large marshmallows into medallions, place center of the pumpkin and toast if desired.