Punch is the panacea of every party. Don’t like the music? Drink some punch until every song sounds like it’s from the soundtrack of your life. Need to escape an awkward conversation? Go find new friends over by the punch bowl – that’s where the most interesting partygoers always congregate.
This crowd-pleasing Orlando Rum Punch from International Drive outpost of Tony Roma’s is an elixir that incorporates all of the best flavors of Florida: Rum, more rum, and fruity liqueurs.
This recipe originally appeared on USA TODAY 10Best.
Orlando Rum Punch
- .5 oz Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
- .5 oz Myer's Dark Rum
- .5 oz Passoa Passion Fruit Liqueur
- .5 oz Disaronno Originale Amaretto
- 3 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 Mix all ingredients together.
- 2 Serve in a chilled, 18-oz goblet and garnish with a pineapple wedge.