Welcome to the morning after – the meal after the meal. Here’s a clever way to use all of your Thanksgiving leftovers in a 20-minute breakfast recipe that’s quick to whip up before an early day of Black Friday shopping and filling enough to last you through lunchtime.
*Recipe courtesy of The Food Channel.
- 1 box pancake or waffle mix
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover stuffing leftover stuffing
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover turkey
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup leftover corn
- WILD CARD - Feel free to add other leftovers!
- 1 Prepare the Pancake & Baking Mix as directed.
- 2 Add Thanksgiving leftovers into the mixture.
- 3 Set your waffle maker on medium heat.
- 4 Spoon the mixture into the waffle maker. Be sure not to overfill it.
- 5 Remove and place on a baking rack.
- 6 Eat immediately or allow to cool completely for better storage.