Quick and simple, this two-ingredient smoothie will not only be a delicious way to get pumped for the day, but it will provide you with the energy and a boost of nutrition before an energizing workout.
This recipe is courtesy of La Colombe Coffee Roasters, which has been innovating coffee drinks since 1994.
- 1 can La Colombe Mocha Draft Latte
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 to 1 cup ice (if you're looking for a thicker smoothie)
- 1 Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth (approximately 30 to 60 seconds).
- 2 Note: For an even thicker smoothie, add 1/2 to 1 cup ice to the blender.